Sunday, 30 May 2010

Intersting Advertising 3

There is a picture of Apple with a knife inside its mouths. Here is very an interesting thinking. I like the idea of it, also his face (the apples face) tells us that his trying really hard to keep the knife inside his mouth.

Its teeth’s are showing really clear. I like its eyes, one big eye and one small eye, different size eyes made the idea less boring, but still this photo are not so perfect, I guess they can make the apple more perfect with the shape.

I don’t like the apple skin on the table; I think it’s not important.
Also the knife are not too fashion, but normal fruit knife.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny but what is it? Advertising, illustration or just cool photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. it just a advertising about fruit knife that i found on website.

    ReplyDelete